Refereeing a SAY East game is a fun way to make some extra money and introduce kids to the game of soccer. Once you are trained, you decide which games you would like to referee so you are in control. SAY East fully supports our referees and will assist you from training through to your games. We are always in need of referees so please consider joining us! SAY East holds a Spring Season from late March / early April to May and a Fall Season from September to October. Duties of a referee include:
- Greet teams while entering the field
- Assist players and coaches in understanding the playing rules
- Manage games professionally and consistently
- Provide an exceptional league experience for players and spectators
- Communicate any necessary needs to Referee Assignor such as field issues, coach/spectator behavior, or foul play
- Perform job in a friendly, courteous manner at all times
In order to become a SAY East referee, please attend the training session scheduled for Saturday, March 2nd, 2024. See details here. We look forward to having you join SAY East as a referee. If you have any questions, please email (email@example.com), call or text Scott Hatch at 513-515-8702.